The SCAN-A-LINEâ„¢ Model GPU â€“General Processing Unitâ€” is a basic processor designed to provide operating power, a convenient enclosure, and an interface point for Harris Instrument 10XAS-series, and EG30-series sensors in a range of standard applications. These include:
- Level 1: For use with single or dual EG-30A-Series sensors ONLY; 0 – 10VDC Edge Position Analog Output.
- Level 2: Includes the Bargraph display with left, right limit relays and multiple Analog Outputs.
- Level 3: For use with single 10XAS-Series sensors; 0 – 10VDC Absolute Width Analog & Â±10VDC Deviation Centerline Position Analog Output. Includes Level 2
- Level 4: For use with single sensor (Edge Guide – ONLY) or dual sensor 10XAS-Series sensors; 0 – 10VDC Absolute Edge Position Analog & Â±10VDC Deviation Centerline Position Analog Output. Includes Level 2 Bargraph functions.
- Level 5: For use with dual 10XAS-Series sensors; 0 – 10VDC Absolute Edge Position Analog, Â±10VDC Deviation Centerline Position Analog & 0 – 10VDC Width Analog Output. Includes Level 2 Bargraph functions.
- Compatible with SCAN-A-LINEâ„¢ EG-30A & 10XAS-Series Sensors
- Various Analog Outputs on All Units
- Absolute-to-Bipolar (ABC Option: For EG-30A-Series sensors: Changes 0-10VDC signal to Â±10VDC signal.
- Auto-Zero (AZ Option: For 10XAS-Series sensors: Sets any strip position as a reference position (Levels 4 & 5 [there is no config level 5 listed on the website]).YES THERE IS
- Bargraph Display (BGA Option: Visually represents difference between a predetermined strip position and the detected strip position. Includes annunciators and limit relays.
- Line Driver (LDR Option): Converts sensor signals for routing to another SCAN-A-LINEâ„¢ processing unit up to 3000′ [914m].
- 4/20 Current Loop (4/20 Option): 4/20mA Current Loop routes analog signals from the Model GPU over long distances. Single or Dual configuration available.
- First Edge Video (FEV Option): Pre-processor to detect the first edge viewed, ignoring all other edges.